|Category||Leaner Licensen Fee||Permanent DL||Renewal within 30 days||Renewal after 30 days|
|New Learner License||Renewal of Learner License||3 Year||5 Year||3 Year||5 Year||3 Year||5 Year|
|Car + Motor Cycle||150||100||1410||1860||810||1260||1185||1860|
|LTV + Motor Cycle||150||100||1410||1860||810||1260||1185||1860|
|HTV + Motor Cycle||150||100||Nill||1060||1660||1560||2460|
There are multiple process involved in issuance of Driving Licenses depend on categories and conditions:
1. Online Pre-Appointment.
2. Appearance on Front Desk for verification of Pre-Appointment.
3. Screening & Registration Process & SNAP
4. Medical Examination (Doctor)
5. Fee deposition process (NBP Counter)
6. Written & Oral Test Process (on computer)
7. Road Test.
8. Obtaining the final receipt of Driving License.
Note:- The Driving License Card shall be received at the applicant’s residence through TCS process.